Atlas Cloud Data Protection
Provide a complete backup/restore, archiving and disaster recovery solution for enterprise data.
Appliances are available as physical or virtual appliances both with cloud storage included. Atlas appliances protect data residing on all of the major operating systems and virtual machine environments found in enterprise computing environments.
The Atlas backup application interface includes file and folder backup, file server backup, native Exchange server backup, and native SQL server backup.
• SQL Server 2008, 2008 R2, and 2012
• Exchange Server 2010
• Exchange Granular Recovery
• Bare metal backup for Windows-based machines
Exchange Granular Recovery allows you to perform granular mailbox recovery on exchange backups and recover lost or deleted files quickly. Integrated E-discovery technology lets you search and preview – not commonly seen in typical EGR solutions – but available with Atlas. Recover at the database, mailbox, or message level with Exchange Granular Recovery.
Bare metal backup available for:
• Exchange Server 2000, 2003, 2007, and 2010
• SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, and 1012
• SharePoint Server 2007 and 2010
• Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
• Recover to a virtual or physical machine
Bare metal backups are the best way to protect all pieces of a server, including its operating system. Bare metal backup delivers a low RTO (Recovery Time Objective), which gets you back up and running quickly in the event of a disaster.