- Contact information; name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address and other contact information;
- Financial information; credit card numbers, bank name, billing address, transaction and purchase details with Atlas Cloud.
Atlas Cloud generally uses personal information for the following purposes:
- For billing purposes; for delivery, billing, administrating, collecting or otherwise enforcing accounts;
- For general administrative purposes to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, insurance, security and processing requirements;
- To understand customer requirements; make information available regarding services offered, and follow-up to ensure their satisfaction with our services;
- to meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- to obtain credit information.
Atlas Cloud will in no event disclose any personal information about our customer to any third party without the customers’ express written consent or as required by law. Personal information is used only at Atlas Cloud for the purposes for which it was collected. Atlas Cloud retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Atlas Cloud informs customers of the existence, use, and disclosure of their personal information upon request and gives them access to their information. Atlas Cloud ensures that customer information is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Atlas Cloud is committed to protecting privacy of visits to this Web Site. Atlas Cloud collects information about visitors to its web site such as: length of visit, the pages visited and the referrer. Atlas Cloud may also use “cookies” to help track sessions or for other administrative purposes. The information is for internal use only and helps Atlas Cloud to improve its customer service and marketing strategies. As a visitor to our site, you may choose to use the site to send us personal information. Your information is used for a specific purpose only. We do not send unsolicited email to you or other visitors to our site. We use email to respond to email messages directly from you regarding products and services that you have authorized.
If you wish to make inquiries or complaints or have other concerns about our personal information practices, you may write to us at:
308 East 5th Avenue, Vancouver B.C. Canada V5T 1H4
or email us at [email protected] or telephone us at: 778-871-0357